New Issue of Pléyade: Biopolitics
The new issue of our journal number 17, launched in June 2016 which corresponds to the January-June Semester publication. The issue on “Biopolitics” is coordinated by Vanessa Lemm, University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia). This volume includes ten articles and two book reviews dedicated to Contemporary Political Thought. After the dissolution of the Centre for Analysis and Political Research CAIP in 2015, this is the first issue of our journal that is edited independently by the Editorial Group Pleyade. Pléyade now has also initiated a number of editorial improvements in line with international standards of journal indexing and catalogisation.
Each article can be accessed on our webpage and academia.edu profile. Furthermore, the digital version of this issue can be downloaded and read under the following link. In a few weeks the issue will be available for download on the following index websites:
– Latindex Catálogo, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
– Dialnet, Universidad de la Rioja, España
– CLASE, Citas Latinoamericanas en Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades, México
– E-revistas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, España
– Actualidad Iberoamericana, Centro de Información Tecnológica, Chile
– Bibliat, Bibliografía Latinoamericana en Revistas de Información Científica y Social, UNAM México
– Redib, Red Iberoamericana de Innovación y Conocimiento Científico, CSIC España
– Academia.edu, platform for academics, United States
Pléyade is an international peer reviewed journal dedicated to the Humanities and Social Sciences funded the year 2008 by the Centre for Political Analysis and Research in Santiago, Chile. The journal is an independent publication since 2016. This publication encourages intellectual and academic discussion of political phenomena, from a variety of disciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives including political science, sociology, philosophy, and cultural studies. Pléyade is aimed at an international scientific audience and receives contributions such as articles, book reviews, interviews and interventions, written in Spanish or English. The journal is published biannually (June-December) in print and electronic versions.
Nicolás Del Valle O.
Jorge Vélez Vega
Ivana Perić M.